Support ⇒ Themes ⇒ [solved] Changing site name for redesign 3 theme ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes

[solved] Changing site name for redesign 3 theme Reply to topic

I was woundering if it's some thing simple I missed. I want to change the site discription/name (site-name) that shows on the web browser tabs. I am currently using reDesign 3 theme and when I change the sit-name in the main settings, it adds a text of the sit name I input to the header. Is there a way to add site name without adding the the text to my header becuase I already have a logo there. Web browser tabs currently displays "home". I was thinking if I can find the file that contains the site name setting that sets the default name to "home" if the site-name entry field is left blank. So I can change it from "Home" to my desire name.

Thanks in advance,

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache2.2.19 (Unix)/MySQL 5.1/PHP 5.2.*/DragonflyCMS 9.3.3.0

Now I can see the entire question I understand! Easiest approach is probably to go into header.html and remove or comment out the line that displays the S_SITENAME field, around line 110.

Or add something like:h1 { display: none; } to specific.css to prevent it displaying (I don't think h1 is used anywhere else so it shouldn't impact anything else.)

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

Thanks, adding comment to that line worked.

Linux/Apache2.2.19 (Unix)/MySQL 5.1/PHP 5.2.*/DragonflyCMS 9.3.3.0