Support ⇒ Themes ⇒ [fixed] Hardwired right block coppermine album view page ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes

[fixed] Hardwired right block coppermine album view page Reply to topic

There is a problem with the right side block when using Hardwired theme. When viewing an album, the block is displayed to the lower left. The album view seems to be the only page affected. The coppermine main page is fine and all other pages display properly.

Any help is appreciated.

See Hardwired coppermine album view

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
unix/Apache2.2.22/MySql55.1.60-community-log/PHP5.2.17 /Dragonfly9.2.1

Confirmed - will advise.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

More info that might help. Look at this picture I just uploaded.
Hardwired Photo View

This photo displays properly on the page with the RH block where it should be. The film strip at the bottom is apparently floated left, should be centered? Maybe a table issue??

If you scroll the next picture by using either the left or right arrows at the top right, then the RH block diplays to the lower left as mentioned above.

Thanks for posting this theme I really like how it make the DF site look.

More info.

Pictures uploaded without a Title do not force the RH block out of position. Adding a Title produces RH block issue.

Well, a bloody nitemare that dates way back before v9.1 - either the CPGpro adjustments were poorly done or it was sabotaged.

Most likely, it was never tested with both side-blocks in action - very few people use both sides due to the space required for pictures.

Anyway it's now functioning correctly for the most part.

You will notice a few minor wrinkles and it doesn't fully validate but I just can't spend any more time on it.

nukebiz.com/Downloads/...ils/id=77/

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF