Support ⇒ Upgrades ⇒ 9.3.4.0 - coppermine categories not being displayed ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

9.3.4.0 - coppermine categories not being displayed Reply to topic

I have the following problem after upgrading to the latest 9.3.4.0 version. Everything else seems to work, but when i click the Galleries, it used to display first the categories (User galleries, my own defined categories) and below that then the last updated albums, last additions etc.

when using the new /includes/coppermine/init.inc, it only displays the last updated albums, last additions etc, no categories anymore.

as well when attempting to approve a new uploaded image, it errors in line 33 of the editpics.php

it took a while to trace the file causing this, once i placed the former 9.3.3.0 init.inc back into the includes/coppermine directory, everything works again as expected.

what/where am i supposed to look at in order to get it work correct with the new security fixed version of the init.inc ?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
linux/9.11

Use the latest init.inc dragonfly-cms.googleco...e/init.inc

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

thanks, i loaded this latest one, the gallery homepage shows the categories now again, but the approval page still does give the same error in line 33

The selected album/picture does not exist !

File: /home/eckiebd/public_html/cpg9/modules/coppermine/editpics.php - Line: 33

even though there is one image awaiting approval (with the 9.3.3.0 init.inc i can see and even approve the image)

linux/9.11

Try the above URL again, all should be stored now.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Thanks a lot for the help, it's working fine now !

linux/9.11