Support ⇒ New installations ⇒ please help.. having problems after new install ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexNew installations

please help.. having problems after new install Reply to topic

did a fresh install of the most recent version and when u rearrange blocks in the admin section and save the changes, it doesnt actually save the changes. and that the Move Up/Down feature for forum categories isnt working either.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
DragonflyCMS

Hi gbstoner,

as at the moment we have different "most recent versions" from different sources, could you specify where did you download the package from and the exact version number?

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Currently I am running 9.3.4.0. I turned on debug mode, even SQL query printing to see if the category/forum orders were even attempting to update. Unfortunately, It doesn't even get to that point. I went into the source and tried to do some Debug printing of my own and "cat_order" mode isnt even being reached to execute the update code.

DragonflyCMS

Deactivate Some blocks, or perhaps just try with one block, see if that helps.

2.6.18-164.11.1.el5xen/2.2.13/5.0.89-community-log/5.2.11/9.3.3.0

Are you on the default theme? When I try with my normal theme (ReDesign 3) it doesn't work, but switching to default it does (just preview in default works fine).