Support ⇒ Themes ⇒ Responsive Theme for Dragonflycms ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes

Responsive Theme for Dragonflycms Reply to topic

Go to page 1, 2 Next

Hello

Do we have any CSS3 Responsive Style theme working fine for DragonflyCMS?

Sorry if somebody made before this question but I din't find any topic about responsive themes. Embarassed

Aforo - Google Earth - WebNaranja - DFcms.es

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Centos 5/Apache 2.2.3/MySQL:5.0.45/PHP:5.2.10 /9.2

This was best I could manage using CSS2 - dragonflycms.org/Forum...tml#156501

It does what I needed, which was to allow Forums in particular to display images to fit the current browser window size, allow text to reflow and stop the text becoming unreadable on a wide screen.

It's been in regular use on mobiles and tablets for months, by some rather demanding members! Laughing

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

I'll try it!!!

Thanks, Layingback. 👏

But I need to release it first Laughing

Unless you can pull the necessary javascript and CSS off for yourself.

Will try to get the level you see at the pentaxdslr.eu site released soon.

I was hoping to get an improved version released (as seen at layingback.net), which will hide the side blacks if the page is too wide, but am hitting a performance issue, so will have to put that aside for now.

Haven't forgotten! Finally managed yesterday to fix the bug I'd caused (the tooltip-like infoboxes were broken). So will try to get this up on the pentax site soon for a confirmation test prior to release.

Will release via github. (You can simply pull on-demand zips if you don't use git.)

I've made lots of fixes to coppermine, some fixes will be needed to get the best out of the theme, so will have to figure out which ones.

I've also made progress with the development of the version on layingback.net. This will hide the side blocks if needed, but more work/time required before that';s ready for release.

FYI, I've opened up the reDesign Theme forum pages on my site to all registered members as of yesterday.

It was a closed group before.

Beyond the very useful initial feedback and interaction from group members, the actual work was all mine, but I have to thank Eestlane for coming to my help a few times with advice and background info.

Aforo,
Initial version of my latest version of reDesign3 - rD3Plus - is now available as promised.

Details on my site layingback.net

Limited to registered members only at this point. Until we determine that it all plays as expected. Fingers crossed! Laughing

layingback wrote
Aforo,
Initial version of my latest version of reDesign3 - rD3Plus - is now available as promised.

Details on my site layingback.net

Limited to registered members only at this point. Until we determine that it all plays as expected. Fingers crossed! Laughing

Sorry for the delay of my answer.

I didn't find the place for download the theme.

To dig up an old thread ... I'm currently working on a further update to reDesign, to include a rework of Forums to provide:
  • minimalist UI (eg Discourse-like) but with all current details available on a click - but possibly only for members
  • support for touchscreens
  • support for image resizing at all resolutions (as before) - will test from 320px to 2560px wide (although max image width probably limited to 1920px for reasons of bandwidth)
  • no need for Tapatalk ($)
About half way through ... Planning to release as reDesign4.

It'll first be available here - currently it has reDesign3+ plus a few extra tweaks.

Can handle the CSS, but if anyone wants to help with developing/optimising the (onload) Javascript, I'd be very grateful.

As always LB, I'll be happy to test it on some sites, along with the enhanced NNB code

BTW your site has a couple of intelligent (ish) spammers necro-posting; quite clever adding some cut and paste relevant sounding comments to disguise themselves.

rosbif wrote
As always LB, I'll be happy to test it on some sites, along with the enhanced NNB code

Thanks. Will take you up on that. Enh. BBCode just needs packaging, but still some serious work on rD4 Smile

rosbif wrote
BTW your site has a couple of intelligent (ish) spammers necro-posting; quite clever adding some cut and paste relevant sounding comments to disguise themselves.

Yeah. There was a 3rd who put links in his sig so flushed him. But left these 2 to try to see what they were up to ...

rosbif wrote

Had to do a rapid - but long overdue - upgrade of layingback.net to 9.4 so I could deploy IP_Tracker against these now daily necro-posters!

So while I was doing same I installed latest nbbcode and my latest working reDesign4.

Still working on the reDesign4 Forum updates, but have the viewtopic page largely done for both mouse-based and touch displays. (Still working on tweaks for smaller touch screens, but it is already as good as redesign3+ ever was.)

Just thought I'd let you now in case anyone wanted to play with same prior to their release.

(Note it also now has all the mods to coppermine look and feel, including remote linking - to photobucket, etc. Use this link for most impact - this should be the default for coppermine, not that Admin-focus style one used currently. It also has my lastest incarnation of ready-collapsed side panels. Both require small changes/fixes to DF.)

Good job, Layingback. 👏

And Happy New year. Coffee

Aforo wrote
Good job, Layingback. 👏

And Happy New year. Coffee

Thanks! A little more detail here - behind the login. I'm working my way through the remaining Forum screens, making links into easier to see/understand buttons, removing unnecessary stuff, etc.

I like the coppermine part, but when hovering the location is a bit off outside the viewport

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial