Support ⇒ Troubleshootings ⇒ You tried to access this page through a bad link... again ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexTroubleshootings

You tried to access this page through a bad link... again Reply to topic

I've just upgraded all of my sites to 9.4.0, downloaded from CVS. Two that run php v5.3.7 work fine, but one that runs 5.3.8 doesn't!

I can't make any changes on admin as I get the "You tried to access this page through a bad link..." message; refreshing makes no difference. This may be a sessions message although it worked ok before the upgrade and I changed nothing else.

Also my css menu seems to have disappeared; is there some setting I'm missing having performed the update?

Site is www.aparc.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

I've managed to get sessions working and saving correctly as per the last line of config.php but am still getting the security error.

It's also been pointed out that my footer has disappeared which would explain why I have no menu now...

You have an error log?
If not, add in config.php
ini_set('error_log', BASEDIR.'cache/error-'.date('o-\WW').'.log');

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

I have two sites out of three exhibiting the same problem - I get the security error and the footer is not displaying.

One has this in the error log

[25-Jan-2015 12:29:48 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 [25-Jan-2015 12:29:48 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 [25-Jan-2015 12:29:48 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 [25-Jan-2015 12:29:48 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 [25-Jan-2015 12:29:48 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ixed.5.2.lin' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ixed.5.2.lin: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Another has nothing in the log whilst the third, which is working ok, has the same as the first.

The two sites that are not working were running the previous 'latest' version of DF. The one that is working ok was upgraded from an older version...

And the link to the update server is broken on all three so it takes ages to load the admin.php page!

rosbif,

I had this same problem just this past weekend. Recently my host updated the php on the server to version 5.5 and it added a cPanel module called ntPHPSelector which enabled the selection of older versions of php. I have two DF 9.3.4.1 sites on that host and in order to get past this same bad link situation, I had to use php version 5.3. I do not know if php v.5.4 would work, I knew that version 5.3 worked, so I selected that one and it works fine now.

I noticed that the phpselector module added this to the .htaccess file:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php53 .php

With this added, it now works.

Devuan ascii / Apache 2.4.2x / MariaDB 10.x / PHP 7.0x / DF 9.8 (updated)

Odd that it works on one site but not the other two... I'll see if my host has that application but it should only be a temporary fix.

Really also need to know where my footers have gone!

rosbif wrote
The two sites that are not working were running the previous 'latest' version of DF. The one that is working ok was upgraded from an older version...

Is there anything different about the upgrade code from v. (9.4.0.0 -1) versus from v. (9.4.0.0. - (>1))?

What if you turn off debug? (Just in case it is related to the if is admin test in the footer for debug display.)

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

No, makes no difference...

Aha, seemed to have solved it (both the missing footer and the bad link error).

In footer.php in the root directory are these lines:

// MS-Analysis Entry // require( "modules/MS_Analysis/mstrack.php" ); require_once('modules/IP_Tracker/iptracking.inc');

If you comment out the second line too then everything works again! I note the DF download doesn't include either of these modules but one of my sites obviously had them from an older install, which was why it was the only one working.

Last edited by rosbif on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

IP_Tracker dragonflycms.org/Downl...d=419.html

IPT latest version will not operate on DF < 9.3.3. If I understand what you are saying perhaps the opposite is true of previous versions of IPT?

Either way IPT latest version runs happily on 9.4, so just update it if necessary.

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

The point is that a clean install of DF or an upgrade from a version that didn't have IPT installed previously will fail as it is referenced by default in the footer. I think that line needs commenting out in the CVS version...

rosbif, it's not in there by default:

code.google.com/p/drag...footer.php

nor in v9 branch
code.google.com/p/drag...hp?name=v9

Are you sure every file of the release is uploaded?

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

DJ Maze wrote
rosbif, it's not in there by default:

code.google.com/p/drag...footer.php

nor in v9 branch
code.google.com/p/drag...hp?name=v9

Are you sure every file of the release is uploaded?

Shoot, maybe I added it then when comparing with old versions? I don't remember doing it but that doesn't mean anything Wink

That must be what happened as I tried to include all my edits in the new version and I must have edited the downloaded file and added it.

Still, glad I found it and it's all working now - just need the link to the update server to work now (and one other fault I've found but will post a new topic on that one)

Last edited by rosbif on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total