Support ⇒ Dragonfly CMS v10 ⇒ Updating themes for v10 ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexDragonfly CMS v10

Updating themes for v10 Reply to topic

I use LayingBack's reDesign theme for all my DF sites but I'd like to try DF v10 for my new site. What changes need to be made to get the theme to work?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

Theoratically: nothing.
I've tried to keep everything "as is" by parsing old templates into the new.
But it isn't tested for months if it still works, so best is to try it out and report problems.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Ok. Redesign3 as is just gives a completely blank page so not sure exactly where to start with that one!

1. Modify includes/config.php
    define('CPG_DEBUG', true);
  2. Add a file named 'developer' (no extension) to the root html folder where v10 is
  3. Look in /cache/error.2016-W35.log if page still doesn't show error information

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Last edited by DJ Maze on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

At the moment it doesn't get beyond this error:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/sites/v/vuesurchantilly.com/public_html/includes/classes/cpg_adminmenu.php' (include_path='.:/var/sites/v/vuesurchantilly.com/public_html/includes:/usr/newage/lib/php') in /var/sites/v/vuesurchantilly.com/public_html/themes/reDesign/includes/cssmainmenu.php on line 157

Guess there's a lot of work that'd need to be done so may have to go back to DF v9 for now