Support ⇒ Dragonfly CMS v10 ⇒ Edit User issue ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexDragonfly CMS v10

Edit User issue Reply to topic

I just tried to edit the signature of one particular user and clicking the save button seemed to try to edit a different user.
Still trying to find which file this is templated in, but this is what I'm seeing in the source.

<strong>Profile Information</strong> | <a href="/?admin&amp;op=users&amp;id=962&amp;edit=reg_details">Registration Information</a> | <a href="/?admin&amp;op=users&amp;id=962&amp;edit=avatar">Avatar control panel</a> | <a href="/?admin&amp;op=users&amp;id=962&amp;edit=admin">Privileges</a><br /><br /> <form action="/?admin&amp;op=users&amp;id=961&amp;edit=profile" method="post">

You can see there is a different user in the form than there is in the rest of the page, so it's submitting to the wrong userid.

Test Signature

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

Ok, I can see what's happening.
Definitely seems like a bug with caching.

If I delete the cache, it starts working as normal for the first user. Then the same issue returns for the second user you try to edit.

The form line is being cached with the previously edited user.

I think the issue is in the Your_Account module. How do we stop something being cached?

Test Signature

This is fixed due to a wrong bugfix in dragonflycms.org/Forum...25597.html

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Confimed fixed, thanks!

Test Signature