Support ⇒ Requests ⇒ your_account ideas for future release ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexRequests

your_account ideas for future release

Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Poll: which idea is the best?
buddy manager 25
bookmarks system 6
users guestbook 17
user polls 1
lastseen block 11
Total Votes 60

ohh coool.

Just need to be patient and wait for you folks to get a stable version completed.

::starts chanting:: I will not fidget and I will be patient....I will not fidget and I will be patient....I will not fidget and I will be patient............

lol

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
[ Linux / Apache 2.2.8 / MySQL 5.0.45 / PHP 5.2.6 / CPG 8.2b - 9.3.4.1]

Here's hoping it spreads Wink

J.
j e r u v y a t y a h o o d o t c o m

Need help? Look here: www.dragonflycms.org/W...d=112.html
Need to chat? Look for me on irc.freenode.net

Ubuntu7.10/Debian3.1 - 2.2.3/1.3.37 - 5.0.38/4.0.27 - 5.2.1/4.4.7 - CVS/9.1.2}

Only thing is.....

....I failed. *sigh* I couldn't stand not knowing what was coming up so decided to throw the CVS onto my personal page that was a sadly outdated ancient version of phpnuke.

It worked until I switched themes, I think that blue biz theme isn't done right somewhere - it wouldn't load the site after that.

I even changed the theme in the database BACK to the cpgnuke theme. No go. Site is still loading a blank page, so just by changing the theme it killed it. Wah. My fault for not being patient. LOL. Prolly gonna haveta reinstall the whole shebang. Fun fun.

Ah welll, I did try at least. hehe

[ Linux / Apache 2.2.8 / MySQL 5.0.45 / PHP 5.2.6 / CPG 8.2b - 9.3.4.1]

WOW...i just stumbled upon this thread and this project is awesome...I will definitely be using it in the stable release. nice job chris! A couple quick questions...i hope i didnt miss the answers browsing through this thread:

Will the custom fields be included in this your_account
Will the newsletter option be in there
Will the headlines be there
and the Upload Quota thing from the current one

Thanks.

Linux/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.0.22-standard/4.3.9/DF 9.x

run0 wrote
WOW...i just stumbled upon this thread and this project is awesome...I will definitely be using it in the stable release. nice job chris! A couple quick questions...i hope i didnt miss the answers browsing through this thread:

Will the custom fields be included in this your_account
Will the newsletter option be in there
Will the headlines be there
and the Upload Quota thing from the current one

Thanks.

yes these features are all great new cpg-nuke features, they will be included in cpg-nuke 9 aka dragonfly cms, my add-on only adds new modules and functions, it does not remove anything, and it will be as fast and secure as the whole cpg-nuke because it's one of the first add-ons which will be aprouved by the cpg-nuke team Smile

www.nukecommunity.com

DebianGNU/1.3.31/4.0.18/4.3.4/8.3 CVS

Some people may like the features, but others may not want it so there should be an option to activate it in members config.

jahmin not jamin

Fedora C2/1.3.33/4.1.11/4.3.11/CVS

Jamin wrote
Some people may like the features, but others may not want it so there should be an option to activate it in members config.

it's even easier if you don't want my addon, don't go to my site, don't download it and don't install it, so you won't have features you did not want Very Happy

www.nukecommunity.com

how about a small segment that shows the users latest picture_thumbnail in his/hers private photoalbum? like spraydate.spray.se/spraydate/ (sorry I got no screenshot)
I would also like to see the tables on Your account arranged difrently..

Like:

Top right: Thumbnail users latest picuter upload
Top left: User avatar and info

Then:
Left: - Right:

extra info - Signature
Last 10 News Submissions - Guestbook
Buddies -
etc etc..

Pardon my bad English

www.jzky.net a Dragonfly site. cms.jzky.net < test site. - Pardon my bad englsih Wink
My home town

Linux / Apache / PHP Version 5.2.0 /MySQL Version 4.1.21-standard / CMS Version 9.1.1

So, with the release of DragonFly 9.0.1 can we look forward to a finished MOD for Your_Account?

Got any ETA on this?

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Linux/Apache 2.0.52(Unix)/4.0.23/4.3.10-2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

Im also wondering when this will be fully complete....

DragonCASH:Cash/Points system for dragonflycms
Dragonfly Forums Thread

Linux/Apache 1.3/Mysql4/Php4/9.0 CVS/

Dantarion wrote
Im also wondering when this will be fully complete....

me too Laughing Laughing
yesterday one of my servers got attacked, i now have to pay a lot of money and i lot of work to restore everything and i have some really angry costumers, so this will also slow down my work with the your account package, but i hope i will be ready at the end of the month (this month: feb.), i will post it here as soon as it is ready ...

www.nukecommunity.com

Wow, considering the information you posted I don't see that as slow, but rather wonderfully fast! I hope everything goes well with your work and that things end up well for you!

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Really looking forward to this, but a quickie question. Finished as in you are done coding and then you will send it to be Certified Secure or everything including certificating it done by end of month?

BTW - you working at some other projects now? LuxAdmin comes up at all your sites...

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Hey Chris333. Has this gone away? Seems a waste to leave everything you've done to never be used. Can you post what you have somewhere?

CMS Version- 9.0.1.1 | PHP Version - 4.3.2 | GD Version bundled (2.0.12 compatible) | MySQL Version 4.1.9-standard

chris333 wrote
Jamin wrote

it's even easier if you don't want my addon, don't go to my site, don't download it and don't install it, so you won't have features you did not want Very Happy

oh, I thought these were suggestions for the actual release, not mods available on your site. Well, then no problem Cool

jahmin not jamin

Fedora C2/1.3.33/4.1.11/4.3.11/CVS