Support ⇒ Requests :: Archives ⇒ WYSIWYG Editor :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexRequests

Archived ⇒ WYSIWYG Editor

Viperal wrote
www.viperal.com

a new version will be out soon but it ok to us the one the now.

great great i can't wait for it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

does it allow you to upload images? the wysiwyg, is it htmlarea 3?

i found some freat news for dragonfly in the CVS Very Happy Very Happy :

Added a "base" class for integrating WYSIWYG systems
Current supported WYSIWYG's are at cpgnuke.com/cvs/wysiwyg

www.nukecommunity.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
DebianGNU/1.3.31/4.0.18/4.3.4/8.3 CVS

Yep thatone already works with HTMLArea 3 CVS, FCKeditor 2 RC2 and SPAW 1.1 Beta
Only those are supported since they also work on Gecko (mozilla/firefox)

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

DJ, i used the cvs update in modules to download WYSIWYG, i moved folder from modules to the root/includes.. i then added the wysiwyg.inc to my includes directory, but i can't figure out how to configure the .inc to use the wysiwyg of my choice. i am looking to use htmlarea

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

Same problem here.

Latest cvs with wysiwyg in include.. read the Readme file in the wysiwyg folder.. But how do I get wys on Submit_news? tried to modify the file.. but ended up with some errors.. cms.jzky.net/index.php...ubmit_News

what to do?

Here's how I did it:
if (!defined('CPG_NUKE')) { exit; } //require_once('includes/nbbcode.php'); require_once("includes/wysiwyg/wysiwyg.inc"); $wysiwyg = new Wysiwyg('fckeditor', 'content', '100%', '400px', 'first area'); $wysiwyg2 = new Wysiwyg('fckeditor', 'content2', '100%', '400px', 'second area'); $pagetitle .= _Submit_NewsLANG;

Round line 55

$alanguage = isset($_POST['alanguage']) ? $_POST['alanguage'] : ''; $wysiwyg->setHeader(); require_once('header.php');

Round line 103
<label class="ulog"></label> '.bbcode_table('story', 'submitnews', 1).' <label class="ulog" for="story">'._STORYTEXT.'</label> // <div style="float: left"><textarea cols="63" rows="14" name="story" id="story">'.$story.'</textarea></div> // <div style="float: left; margin-left: 10px">'.smilies_table('inline', 'story', 'submitnews').'</div><br clear="all" /><br /> $wysiwyg->Show(); <label class="ulog"></label> '.bbcode_table('storyext', 'submitnews', 1).' <label class="ulog" for="storyext">'._EXTENDEDTEXT.'</label> $wysiwyg2->Show(); // <div style="float: left"><textarea cols="63" rows="14" name="storyext" id="storyext">'.$storyext.'</textarea></div> // <div style="float: left; margin-left: 10px">'.smilies_table('inline', 'storyext', 'submitnews').'</div><br /><br /> <div align="center"><input type="submit" value="'._PREVIEW.'" />';

www.jzky.net a Dragonfly site. cms.jzky.net < test site. - Pardon my bad englsih Wink
My home town

Linux / Apache / PHP Version 5.2.0 /MySQL Version 4.1.21-standard / CMS Version 9.1.1

head-e
You need the wysiwyg's that you want to support

jzky
echo 'something'; $wysiwyg->Show(); echo 'something else';
OR
echo 'something '.$wysiwyg->getHTML().' something else';
OR
echo "something {$wysiwyg->getHTML()} something else";

DJMaze - coud you be more spesific plz..

pardon my bad english..

www.jzky.net a Dragonfly site. cms.jzky.net < test site. - Pardon my bad englsih Wink
My home town

Linux / Apache / PHP Version 5.2.0 /MySQL Version 4.1.21-standard / CMS Version 9.1.1

Someone else who would post the code for the wysiwg to work in submit news and the admin part for submit story/news.. and Reviews etc..

I'm a php newbie and have no clue..

UPDATE:

I've manage to get the fckeditor on the page, but the bbcode style is still there. hmm..

But I get this error when I trie to upload an image..
XML error - forbidden 403 (look at attachd image.)

And I could need some help to modify the submit_news some more.. (and the admin part to..)

My home town

One more problem..
Writing news works, previews with html format.
but the wys editor is empty after a preview.. how to make the text stay`?

My home town

$wysiwyg = new Wysiwyg('fckeditor', 'content', '100%', '400px', 'The text it should already contain is here');

$wysiwyg = new Wysiwyg('fckeditor', 'content', '100%', '400px', $the_text);

Hmm.. Using the code you provided gives me " $story " and "$storyext" in the text fields.. not the written text.

This is how I've set it up.

// Editor Start $wysiwyg->Value = "$story"; $wysiwyg = new Wysiwyg('fckeditor', 'story', '100%', '400px'); $wysiwyg2->Value = "$storyext"; $wysiwyg2 = new Wysiwyg('fckeditor', 'storyext', '100%', '400px'); // Editor End

And to show the wys

echo "<b>"._STORYTEXT.":</b><br />"; $wysiwyg->Show($story); echo "<br>$copy<br><br><b>"._EXTENDEDTEXT."</b><br>"; $wysiwyg2->Show($storyext);

i'm stuck.. hehe

My home town

are these editors going to be released in the dragonfly download section

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

downloaded wysiwyg and look cool

1 request - to be able to turnon/off editor (and admin/user select.) for each module in adminsection
would be great

pitcher or viperal had this in their version

.: USE THE FORCE :.

Ertan wrote
downloaded wysiwyg and look cool

Hi Ertan,
Could you please tell us how did you implement the code given in the readme file to the submit_news.
Thanks

Linux/1.3.39/4.1.22/4.4.7/Dragonfly9.1.2.1

yeap;-)

in modules/news/admin/index.inc
after line 18 :require_once('modules/News/admin/functions.inc');

insert :
require_once("includes/wysiwyg/wysiwyg.inc");

$wysiwyg = new Wysiwyg('spaw', 'hometext', '100%', '400px', 'first area');
$wysiwyg2 = new Wysiwyg('fckeditor', 'bodytext', '100%', '400px', 'second area');
$wysiwyg->setHeader();

and after line 143 :
if ($multilingual) {
echo '<br /><strong>'._LANGUAGE.': </strong>'.lang_selectbox($alanguage);
} else {
echo '<input type="hidden" name="alanguage" value="" />';
}

insert :

$wysiwyg->Show();
$wysiwyg2->Show();

.: USE THE FORCE :.

Thanks Ertan

I'm using fckeditor so I replaced spaw with fckeditor.

But I still have the original wysiwyg showing up. Should I replace some of the text like "first area" or else?

Linux/1.3.39/4.1.22/4.4.7/Dragonfly9.1.2.1