Support ⇒ Requests :: Archives ⇒ WYSIWYG Editor :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexRequests

Archived ⇒ WYSIWYG Editor

Can someone tell me how to download the fckeditor from the CVS repository?

I managed to get the html/ directory, but the wysiwyg directory didn't work.

Thanx !!

Pjotr

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
XP/

what cvs software do you use?

Linux/1.3.39/4.1.22/4.4.7/Dragonfly9.1.2.1

only the html/includes/wysiwyg is in the html directory.. for the editors themselves change html to wysiwyg

see www.cpgnuke.com/cvs/ for refference

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

I use gcvs on linux

I tried to set the directory to wysiwyg/ instead of html/, but the message i get is:

cvs server: cannot find module 'wysiwyg' - ignored

XP/

I've added them to the Dragonfly Downloads section so you can experiment with them.

Keep in my that not everything works

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Well I've got SPAW working. Couple of things I've had to do:
spaw/config/spaw_control.config.php Line 36
$spaw_default_css_stylesheet = $spaw_dir.'wysiwyg.css';

changed to

$spaw_default_css_stylesheet = 'wysiwyg.css';

I've also had to add an htaccess file to the spaw directory allowing access to the js files (php) which is blocked by the htaccess in the root of includes/

Now have it working on new records and record edits for my module, brilliant!!

gerry @ redgerry.com
redgerry.com
clacks.co
123v.com
copseygroup.com

Suse11.4 - LAMP on zypper - ISPConfig 3

Still seem to have a few path problems where it is adding to the address of the page its called from instead of it's root path i.e.:

/RG_Sports/do=editteam/includes/wysiwyg/spaw/dialogs/img_library.php?lang=en&theme=default&request_uri=http%3A//www.redgerry.com/RG_Sports/do%3Deditteam/team_id%3D17.html

I've seen the two array references to image library and tried setting the following, and making the folder of course.

// image libraries $spaw_imglibs = array( array( 'value' => 'modules/coppermine/albums/spaw/', 'text' => 'Spaw Gallery', ), array( 'value' => 'you/need/to/change/this/too/', 'text' => 'Not configured', ), );

Is this to allow upload of images? Can anyone provide any guidance/info on setting this up.

gerry @ redgerry.com
redgerry.com
clacks.co
123v.com
copseygroup.com

Suse11.4 - LAMP on zypper - ISPConfig 3

@RedGerry: i will look into it.

Anyone who is interested how the wysiwyg implementation works can read the documented example
It's the current Admin -> Newsletter module which i converted from bbcode use to wysiwyg usage.
It shouldn't be hard to implement it yourself now Wink

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Thanks there Maze, that worked for me...I got a problem with spaw with the popup windows, but htmlarea and fckeditor work very niceley...great you can even select wich one you want to use! Just ace!

Check ma tracks right
www.internetdj.com/art...6&genre=18

W32/APACHE2.0.54/MySQL4.1.9 /4.1.12a-nt/PHP4.4.0/LATEST DRAGONFLY

jzky wrote
Someone else who would post the code for the wysiwg to work in submit news and the admin part for submit story/news.. and Reviews etc..

I'm a php newbie and have no clue..

UPDATE:

I've manage to get the fckeditor on the page, but the bbcode style is still there. hmm..

But I get this error when I trie to upload an image..
XML error - forbidden 403 (look at attachd image.)

And I could need some help to modify the submit_news some more.. (and the admin part to..)

Hi I have the same problem!
It's is generated from the .htaccess in the /includes/ directory.
That file don't allow the execution of any .php files in the "includes" tree:

# deny most common <filesmatch "\.php$"> deny from all </filesmatch>

I Think the solutions are:

1) Delete this file
2) Make more selective filter to allow wysiwyg .php files to be executed.
3) Wait for a patch by DjMaze Big grin

Arg0n4th

Dragonfly 9.1.2.1

i tried following instructions of fckeditor... but when i am in newsletter... and I hit PREVIEW.. it deletes all the contents of the newsletter.

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

RedGerry wrote
Well I've got SPAW working.

Could you post a step-by-step instruction on how to get this working for a beginner like me ?

I am very interested in a working wysiwyg intergration for the two sole reasons of being able to add tables and (important) upload/add pictures - mainly in Content or MKnow.
I have tried installing SPAW but have some trouble with it.

It displays fine but none of the buttons work - it seems that they cannot even be 'pressed' at all (see here: mor.rtsleagues.com/ind...&cid=0
The same reaction when I try to use it in Content module.
Interestingly it also shows more buttons when loaded in IE than it does in Firefox.

I have also tried FCK editor.
When using the latest release as a standalone I even manage to get the image-upload function to work.
It is just the RC candite from here that will always return the '404' error with the image upload function.

So if anyone has any wysiwyg editor running that allows image uploads please let me know how you installed it. Would be highly appreciated !

One more question:
I have read in some threads that uploading images through wysiwyg do have security issues. Would this also be the case if the upload location would be somewhere off-site ?

Many thanks in advance,
Golem

Linux 2.6.17.8/MySQL: 4.1.22/PHP: 4.4.8/DF: 9.2.1.1