Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine ⇒ Watermark in coppermine album for cpg nuke ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Coppermine

Watermark in coppermine album for cpg nuke Reply to topic

Try www.encrypted-ftp.com/

AKA Akamu / Read these and your life will be successful | Find a Repair
--
Mods and Professional Support via YIM

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
win32 / Apache 1.3.33 / MySQL 4.1.16/PHP 4.4/CPG-CVS ( browsers: Mozilla 1.7.x / IE6 / Opera 8.0)

Thank you. I'm downloading it. I will try.

Hum... I don't see any setting for "newer" and it doesn't 'remember' the tree directory (ie. direct transfer)... Not that good it seems...

Ok, and I found where to download the complete snapshot... I'll now compare what files I've modified and how to keep those modification. I'm using "Beyond Compare 2"...

Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) / MySQL 4.0.24 / PHP v.4.3.10 / 9.0.4 (browser: Firefox 1.0.4)

OK I have a better idea. Simply provide the option upon upload to add your copyrighted watermark. check, done. simple? I don't think people would abuse the copyright watermark on purpose if they had the option not to.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

ok, i have found the line 443 were i need to edite the water mark. But have not been able to figure out what to write to get any thing to work. No matter what I have tried I get the error on upload of the new photo.
So what can I put in there to make it diff. Is there a way to put a gif file image as the water mark and place it in the upper left corner. I would like to have the site put the logo on the pics as they show now. Im putting the logo on my self befor upload but it the site did it then my other photographers could upload the photos them self.

Linux/Apache version 1.3.34 (Unix) /MySQL version 4.0.27-standard-log /PHP version 4.4.1 /DflyCMS 9.1.1

Linux/Apache version 1.3.34 (Unix) /MySQL version 4.0.27-standard-log /PHP version 4.4.1 /DflyCMS 9.1.1

Did anyone figured this one out?

Would be great to have both username+domain & a logo at the same image

Linux makalu 2.6.17-1-686 / MySQL 4.1.21-standard-log / PHP 4.4.7 / CMS 9.0.5.0 / GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible)

I have updated mine to say something like my picture below. I would want to known how to add an image watermart too if anyone can figure it out.

// Setup a textual watermark ?
if ($CONFIG['watermark']) {
$tolocal = L10NTime::tolocal(gmtime(), $userinfo['user_dst'], $userinfo['user_timezone']) ;
$watermark = 'Uploaded on '.date('M d, Y',$tolocal).' by '.CPG_USERNAME. ' for '.(!empty($MAIN_CFG['server']['domain']) ? $MAIN_CFG['server']['domain'] : $MAIN_CFG['global']['sitename']);
} else {
$watermark = false;
}

RC heli hobby: www.rchelicoptertown.com
Khmer Community: www.angkorthom.us

Mysql 5.1.41/php 5.2.5/CPGNuke 9.2.1

Ooops forgot to upload picture.
Attachment: rithsreykhmer2009watermark.jpg
Description
Filesize 241.92 KiB
Viewed 77 Time(s)
You are not allowed to view/download this attachment

RC heli hobby: www.rchelicoptertown.com
Khmer Community: www.angkorthom.us

Mysql 5.1.41/php 5.2.5/CPGNuke 9.2.1

djdevon3 wrote
OK I have a better idea. Simply provide the option upon upload to add your copyrighted watermark. check, done. simple? I don't think people would abuse the copyright watermark on purpose if they had the option not to.

This is the same idea I have for my site. However I have not been able to find a mod or anything that would add this in. I am not sure how to do it myself as I am still learning PHP. If anyone could give me a shove in the right direction or a bit of code it would be greatly appreciated.

idk/idk/idk/idk/9.2.1