Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ IIS Specific Issues :: Archives ⇒ attachments worked, now they dont :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexIIS Specific Issues

Archived ⇒ attachments worked, now they dont

I had the attachments working on dragonfly and then i went into the attachments special catagories area and changed it to show a thumbnail and a max size of 500x400, went back to the forums to do a test and it didnt work anymore, it doesnt give any errors, i can tell it doenst upload the attachment either. I reset to default in the cat area and it still doesnt work???

No picutre, no error, it doesnt even upload (i can tell my my d/u meter and the speed of the window refresh)

anyone heard of this?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
freebsd/apache_1.3.31/mysql5.0.67/php5.2.8/upgraded from 9.0.6.0 to 9.0.6.1 to 921/ GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)

Do you still experience this problem?

If so, what kind of system and versions are you running?

I tested as you explained on my system and did not see this behaviour.

Regards

Ulf Thomas Johansen

Windows 2003/IIS 6.0/4.1.10/5.0.3/CVS

Hi, thanks for the reply.
Yes i am still having this problem. I even did a fresh install and i cant get teh tuploads to work. They work in coppermine, but not the forums. It is drivng me nuts Sad The site is perfect except that one thing.
If there is any info at all that I can provide to help resolve this problem please just let me know, i will do anything!

do a search for failure on www.google.com

freebsd/apache_1.3.31/mysql5.0.67/php5.2.8/upgraded from 9.0.6.0 to 9.0.6.1 to 921/ GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)

Have you verified the access on the /uploads/forums folder? This is where the attachments gets saved.

As for usefull information you can supply it in Your Account, under OS/Apache etc. Smile

Regards

Ulf Thomas Johansen

Hi, thaks fo rthe reply.
I changed the folders to 777 , when i run the test from the config area it says all is good, not one error. When i go to upload a file or anything, it seems like it wants to, it goes through the motions, but it doesnt upload the file. I can tell because if it is a 1 meg file it only takes 4-5 seconds to say it is all done.
Is there any logs I can check? Any part of the forums I can upload again? Any part of the sql I can check or run again to make sure everything wa created?
Please help Smile

you have posted in the iis forum, so i presume you are running windows, right?

When you did a clean install did you empty out the database before you restarted?

also please check if any file makes it into the upload/forum? This could help us pinpoint where the problem might be. Smile

Regards

Ulf Thomas Johansen

When i go to the directory there is nothing there. People seem to be able to upload their own avatar without any problems...??

Do you experienc this problem on your main site?

If not let me know the url of your site so I can test this.

Regards

Ulf Thomas Johansen

Hi Ulfthomas, it is in the forums where i have this problem.
thank you very much for trying to help.

Well, I'm getting the same response as you are, which are none Smile and no attachments are added.

Please check that you have enabled attachements, or not disabled it, preferably you should reset all settings to default.

You should also switch on all logging under Main Settings (all the way at the bottom) and see if it gives you any feedback when you are adding an attachment.

Regards

Ulf Thomas Johansen

Ok, i set everything to default.
Turned on all logging.
Still doesnt work.
Can i past the log here? If so what portion or should i post it all?

I am not sure if this is part of the problem or not, this is from the log:

cache/tpl_cpgnuke_forums#posting_attach_body.html.inc
Notice line 24: Undefined index: POSTED_ATTACHMENTS_BODY
includes/coppermine/init.inc
Notice line 31: Constant CRITICAL_ERROR already defined
cache/tpl_cpgnuke_forums#posting_body.html.inc
Notice line 20: Undefined index: I18N
Notice line 22: Undefined index: POST_PREVIEW_BOX
Notice line 23: Undefined index: ERROR_BOX
Notice line 60: Undefined index:
Notice line 162: Undefined index: TOPIC_REVIEW_BOX
cache/tpl_cpgnuke_forums#jumpbox.html.inc
Notice line 2: Undefined index: I18N

or this:

cache/tpl_cpgnuke_forums#posting_attach_body.html.inc
Notice line 24: Undefined index: POSTED_ATTACHMENTS_BODY
includes/phpBB/functions_post.php
Notice line 145: Undefined index: edit_vote
includes/phpBB/functions_search.php
Warning line 109: file(language/lang_english/Forums/search_stopwords.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Warning line 110: file(language/lang_english/Forums/search_synonyms.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
includes/phpBB/functions.php
Notice line 403: Undefined variable: page_title
includes/coppermine/init.inc
Notice line 31: Constant CRITICAL_ERROR already defined

I get this error when tryign to upload anything to the forums. It also seems to double the path to the upload dir (uploads/forums/uploads/forums) ??

includes/phpBB/attach/functions_attach.php
Warning line 149: unlink(uploads/forums/uploads/forums/0_000000.000): No such file or directory
cache/tpl_cpgnuke_forums#admin#attach_manage_body.html.inc
Notice line 7: Undefined index: I18N

with ftp on i get

includes/classes/template.php(106) : eval()'d code
Notice line 7: Undefined index: I18N