Support ⇒ Requests :: Archives ⇒ Editing custom fields in Members Config :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexRequests

Archived ⇒ Editing custom fields in Members Config

Could you add a way to edit the custom fields for profiles? Or give a way to order them how we like? Currently if I want to add another one after the first or second I have to delete them all up to the one I want to add it after. And the last field I add doesnt have a delete option. If there is an easy way to change these in the sql I would do that, but last time I tried to mess with that it screwed it all up. Thanks.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.0.22-standard/4.3.9/DF 9.x

Having weights added to member custom fields. I like that.

J.
j e r u v y a t y a h o o d o t c o m

Need help? Look here: www.dragonflycms.org/W...d=112.html
Need to chat? Look for me on irc.freenode.net

Ubuntu7.10/Debian3.1 - 2.2.3/1.3.37 - 5.0.38/4.0.27 - 5.2.1/4.4.7 - CVS/9.1.2}

Great Idea, and extremley useful aswell me thinks Smile

Anybody else like the sound of this?

OS-Linux/Apache-1.3.33(Unix)/MySQL-4.0.22/PHP-4.3.10/CPGNuke-Dragonfly9.0.6.1

i'm all for it. i think tablesort needs to be added in a ton of different places. this is one of them.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Introducing weights requires bigger changes than adding "ORDER BY field" in the queries in the code from Your_Account/userinfo.php. At least you can then get the job done by choosing an appropiate name (or numbering) for your fields.
Not tested, not even tried. Just the way I think it can be done.

if (can_admin('members')||$owninfo){ $result = $db->sql_query("SELECT field, langdef, type FROM ".$user_prefix."_users_fields WHERE section = 2 OR section = 3"); } else { $result = $db->sql_query("SELECT field, langdef, type FROM ".$user_prefix."_users_fields WHERE section = 2");

Linux/Apache/5.0.24/5/9.1 CVS