Support ⇒ Coppermine :: Archives ⇒ 0x0 images and thumbnails :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Coppermine ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ 0x0 images and thumbnails

Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4

OK I still have the same problem people - I have installed a fresh version on a clean brand new site two more times. And with the newest version of Dragonfly.
And still everytime I change the config settings - the image shiz happens. I found a way to edit the name of the gallery in the database. But there are other options on the gallery that I would really apreciate being able to use. What sucks is now I have become so acustomed to using this new version of nuke and the awesome mods that are available for it - that I can't down grade at this point in time just to be able to change the config on the coppermine gallery.
But still this is becoming somewhat annoying and I will take any resolution that I can get at this time.
But for those of you who have the new dragonfly and it works just fine for you - go and change the config settings and then upload a pic. If it still works fine for you then please let me know what to do to fix this matter.
Thanks

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CPGNuke 8.2b & Dragonfly


I guess I will just wait for the next version - hope its fixed on that one.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CPGNuke 8.2b & Dragonfly


I found mine was fixed by disabling Safe_Mode. I use a Plesk managed dedicated server and an update enabled Safe_mode on all my domains. When this happened an otherwise working DF coppermine had these problems. For those that say it should still work in either mode. I would think that this proves it does but in very limited and unusable capacity.

Great and stable product otherwise for the last year or so.

Thanks to the developers.

Rob

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
linux/apache


Has a solution for this problem ever been found? Safe mode is off on my server and this just started happening. I have no idea what's going on.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / 1.3.33 (Unix) / 4.0.20-standard / 4.3.10 / Dragonfly 9.1


I should also mention I've followed all the suggestions so far in this thread as well. This is happening both on my established site(for last few years worked great) and a new one I recently just did a fresh install on (last night).

On my server it shows safe_mode as off in the php settings.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / 1.3.33 (Unix) / 4.0.20-standard / 4.3.10 / Dragonfly 9.1

All times are UTC
Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4