Halflife 2 Theme Ported ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
The actual theme name is called HL2 which stands for HalfLife2. It's meant for HL2 clans that play HL2CTF or CS:Source. The original design is by Destine Designs for PHP-Nuke. Ported to DragonflyCMS by yours truly. This is a very high quality port and it's free! This is a very highly modified version of the original to make it better. Basically the only thing left of the original theme is the header and sideblock graphics. It features customized news and forums as usual plus a brand new coppermine template that looks and performs great. Upgrades include collapsable side blocks. Downloads_Pro graphics already in the theme. Complete PSD files and extra graphics. Please rate the download and leave some nice comments on it once you've checked it out. I worked my tail off on this one and hopefully it shows. It can be downloaded from: DragonflyCMS.org Downloads or TreasureCoastDesigns.com Downloads Enjoy! :-D
There are some bug reports coming in now that I've fixed.
There is also a problem with centering a block,
ok i'll get that fixed. i just finished fixing coppermine's img_navmenu graphics. still having big trouble with coppermines mainmenu graphics. after that then i'll fix the center blocks and that should just about do it for this theme.
fixed some major bugs on this one. should be good for regular use now.
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Added: MailboX verification due to Microsoft keep banning IP's Now visitors with a hotmail/outlook account can't register as the e-mails will never arrive anyway
· Solve https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25694.html
· Bugfix: Admin -> Blocks -> Block -> Save: Unknown column 'toggleid' in 'field list'
· Cleanup: viewforum topics array builder
· Bugfix: session failed with dynamic IP
· Bugfix: remove <marquee>, use CSS Finalize: block cssid https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25692.html
· Added: block cssid https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25692.html
· Bugfix: Account registration failed
· Bugfix: first compress data, then encrypt. As compression does not work on encrypted data.