Forums Pro Release news ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
It appears that the holidays did in fact break the planned release date of the long anticipated Forums Pro 126.96.36.199. At the last minute, after the majority of the dev team had gone off for the holidays, a significant bug was discovered in the sub forums code and I decided to not allow the 'We are all Jelly Donuts' release of 'Gaia' aka 'ForumsPro'to hit the streets. I thought it better to hold the release than release something that is buggy. It's not the "professional" thing to do! :) Anyways, this release will come off in the next few days as soon as the dev team gets back to work and I'm sure you'll be dutifully impressed. We are, as always, running the most current snapshot from the CVS server at the MwA Website.
What I have seen of this new ForumsPro it looks much better than the old one. When its done will it be included in the Dragonfly CMS 9.1 when there both finished?
I respect the fact that you did not release it with a known bug. If all software releases were only thought of so highly. Kudos to you and your team, and I am looking forward to this Module!
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Solve https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25694.html
· Bugfix: Admin -> Blocks -> Block -> Save: Unknown column 'toggleid' in 'field list'
· Cleanup: viewforum topics array builder
· Bugfix: session failed with dynamic IP
· Bugfix: remove <marquee>, use CSS Finalize: block cssid https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25692.html
· Added: block cssid https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25692.html
· Bugfix: Account registration failed
· Bugfix: first compress data, then encrypt. As compression does not work on encrypted data.
· Bugfix: revamp of TPL parser failed to check context attributes