Dragonfly 9.1.1 RC1, the Blue-footed Booby release! ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Finally after months of slow, yet steady, development the Dragonfly CMS team is pleased to announce our first release candidate (RC1) of 9.1.1, the Blue-footed Booby release. This release focused on strengthening the Dragonfly core, fixing bugs, and updating SQL compliance. Dragonfly now works with MySQL 5 and PostgreSQL. Proceed to the downloads section to get your copy today! Happy testing and season's greetings!
Cool! Will have to give this a test over the weekend. Thanks for the hard work guys!
Weird Name. Downloading to test.
hey - great... good work - now i can test dragonfly with mysql 5.1 x64
Thats REALLY great news , thx a lot
This doesn't appear to be in the downloads section as stated. I assume its a CVS only update?
It is great news! The update however, has killed my site and I'm not sure atm where to turn, below is the reason for its death:
Same error for me, something wrong somewhere
Average Score: 4.66
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Revert: a TPL change created "Unable to find variable" when only checking if exists
· Added: somesort of Grimpow's feature request in https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25701.html
· Merge some Poodle updates
· Get rid of Fix_Quotes
· I think almost everything is now converted to L10N system
· Prepare: language strings Removed: Yahoo Messenger
· Prepare: all 'defined' language strings references to new L10N system (except coppermine)
· Added: MailboX verification due to Microsoft keep banning IP's Now visitors with a hotmail/outlook account can't register as the e-mails will never arrive anyway