Dragonfly 9.1.1 RC1, the Blue-footed Booby release! ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Finally after months of slow, yet steady, development the Dragonfly CMS team is pleased to announce our first release candidate (RC1) of 9.1.1, the Blue-footed Booby release. This release focused on strengthening the Dragonfly core, fixing bugs, and updating SQL compliance. Dragonfly now works with MySQL 5 and PostgreSQL. Proceed to the downloads section to get your copy today! Happy testing and season's greetings!
Cool! Will have to give this a test over the weekend. Thanks for the hard work guys!
Weird Name. Downloading to test.
hey - great... good work - now i can test dragonfly with mysql 5.1 x64
Thats REALLY great news , thx a lot
This doesn't appear to be in the downloads section as stated. I assume its a CVS only update?
It is great news! The update however, has killed my site and I'm not sure atm where to turn, below is the reason for its death:
Same error for me, something wrong somewhere
Average Score: 4.66
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Bugfix: Account registration failed
· Bugfix: first compress data, then encrypt. As compression does not work on encrypted data.
· Bugfix: revamp of TPL parser failed to check context attributes
· Bugfix: BBCode buttons failed to load some times.
· Cleanup more language strings
· Cleanup: more L10N data
· Bugfix: incorrect error "could not be found" in Dragonfly\Output\Js
· Bugfix: syntaxhighlight line-numbers broken due to box-sizing fix