more tutorials ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Well I have made a few more tutorials. admin tutorials : 1. Blocks - activating and positioning. 2. Blocks - add, remove, changing. 3. Editing Meta Tags 4. How to Delete a user (NOT RECOMMENDED) 5. How to turn on LEO (Link Engine Optimization) 6. Maintenance Mode ON/OFF 7. UnBan yourself and/or a regular member
users tutorials 1. How to create a thread and reply to posts in the forums in detail 2. How to create Photo Albums and Upload Pictures For gamers : 1. Adding yourself to a clan on bf2tracker.com 2. How to add a server to bf2cc 3. How to warn kick and ban More will come - all tutorals can be found HERE . Have fun.
Video tutorials sound great! A bit hard to find though? The word HERE has no link ... and Dizfunkshunal's own site seem to be down ... hm ...
HERE was a link I don't know who made it not a link. but oh well. My site is back up and running on a new host with a new look. All my tutorials are back up. With there own catagory in which to make them easy to find.
Average Score: 4
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Added: unfinished user delete option Bugfix: event listener could be string, forcing callable fails that Bugfix: get_class_basename() undefined $this
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25673.html
· Bugfix: upgrade error table classes_events does not exist
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25671.html
· bugfix: "mkdir(): File exists" https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25670.html
· Bugfix: self::$_poodle_events_classes
· Added: ban MX outlook.com (not enabled yet) https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25667.html
· Implement the delete Identity functionality
· Added: idea for deleting user data based on discussion at https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25666.html
· Bugfix: tal:repeat property key not accessible due to tal:path() changes Bugfix: e-mail fixbody used forced http instead of detecting https