DragonflyCMS 184.108.40.206 New Block System Tutorial ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
The next version of DragonflyCMS will have a new block system with a few added features. In the past new changes have confused some people and made it difficult for new users of DragonflyCMS to figure out how to use the system. Which is perfectly understandable. Anything new takes us all time to adjust and learn. I have made a tutorial to show everyone how to use the new block system to make the transition from the old block system to the new easy and fast. The new block admin section has completely changed. As well as the added ability to choose what position you want each block in (left, right, center up, or center down) per module. Enough of me talking have a look see for yourself Click HERE .
A great video tutorial that explains how to use the new blocks Admin and take advantage of the new features.
Thanks for the tutorial man!
you did not miss anything QUOTE"The next version of DragonflyCMS"<<see the next version has not been released yet not even in cvs yet
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Bugfix: Account registration failed
· Bugfix: first compress data, then encrypt. As compression does not work on encrypted data.
· Bugfix: revamp of TPL parser failed to check context attributes
· Bugfix: BBCode buttons failed to load some times.
· Cleanup more language strings
· Cleanup: more L10N data
· Bugfix: incorrect error "could not be found" in Dragonfly\Output\Js
· Bugfix: syntaxhighlight line-numbers broken due to box-sizing fix