DragonflyCMS 188.8.131.52 New Block System Tutorial ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
The next version of DragonflyCMS will have a new block system with a few added features. In the past new changes have confused some people and made it difficult for new users of DragonflyCMS to figure out how to use the system. Which is perfectly understandable. Anything new takes us all time to adjust and learn. I have made a tutorial to show everyone how to use the new block system to make the transition from the old block system to the new easy and fast. The new block admin section has completely changed. As well as the added ability to choose what position you want each block in (left, right, center up, or center down) per module. Enough of me talking have a look see for yourself Click HERE .
A great video tutorial that explains how to use the new blocks Admin and take advantage of the new features.
Thanks for the tutorial man!
you did not miss anything QUOTE"The next version of DragonflyCMS"<<see the next version has not been released yet not even in cvs yet
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Revert: a TPL change created "Unable to find variable" when only checking if exists
· Added: somesort of Grimpow's feature request in https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25701.html
· Merge some Poodle updates
· Get rid of Fix_Quotes
· I think almost everything is now converted to L10N system
· Prepare: language strings Removed: Yahoo Messenger
· Prepare: all 'defined' language strings references to new L10N system (except coppermine)
· Added: MailboX verification due to Microsoft keep banning IP's Now visitors with a hotmail/outlook account can't register as the e-mails will never arrive anyway