CMS Find and Nuke Find ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Anyone running a content management system (CMS) other than Nuke is limited to CMS Find. As a Nuker, however, you can list your website NukeFind and CMSFind . Here is a hot tip - at NukeFind, let your visitors write reviews for your website. At CMS Find, write about your site in the web board.
The areas are programmed as search engine friendly. Point your visitors to both areas and collect articles and reviews. Use the tools and resources available from NukeFind and CMSFind . Google has 53 percent of the robot traffic at CMS Find Yahoo and MSN each have 16 percent 14,478 people have visited sites listed in CMS Find in the last 5 months.
why was this posted?
it would be like a respository for hackers if most of those sites are phpnuke. they'll just go down the list 1 by 1 till they get to a cpg site then frown and move on.
" till they get to a cpg site then frown and move on"
It is meant to get your site a little exposure, although I did find it frustrating that there weren't any hyperlinks in the post.
Just a heads-up.
thanks for the heads up 64-bit, saved me from wasting any time on it!
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Added: MailboX verification due to Microsoft keep banning IP's Now visitors with a hotmail/outlook account can't register as the e-mails will never arrive anyway
· Solve https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25694.html
· Bugfix: Admin -> Blocks -> Block -> Save: Unknown column 'toggleid' in 'field list'
· Cleanup: viewforum topics array builder
· Bugfix: session failed with dynamic IP
· Bugfix: remove <marquee>, use CSS Finalize: block cssid https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25692.html
· Added: block cssid https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25692.html
· Bugfix: Account registration failed
· Bugfix: first compress data, then encrypt. As compression does not work on encrypted data.