Net-Worm.Perl.Santy.a ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Kaspersky Lab has detected a new worm which propagates using a vulnerability in phpBB, which is used to create Internet forums. The vulnerability is present in phpBB versions up to 2.0.11. The worm overwrites all .asp, .php, .htm and .shtm files on infected websites with its own code. All users of are recommended to apply the patch available in our downloads. This new worm does not represent any threat to users visiting infected sites as it will not infect computers being used to view infected sites. Available Information: Net-Worm.Perl.Santy.a
I don't see any such patch in your downloads section?
Thats because cpg-nuke is immune to this.
Sorry should have mentioned that cpg-nuke dragonfly (9.0) is completely immune to this.
Where I can find a patch for CpgNuke ?
Average Score: 4
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Added: unfinished user delete option Bugfix: event listener could be string, forcing callable fails that Bugfix: get_class_basename() undefined $this
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25673.html
· Bugfix: upgrade error table classes_events does not exist
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25671.html
· bugfix: "mkdir(): File exists" https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25670.html
· Bugfix: self::$_poodle_events_classes
· Added: ban MX outlook.com (not enabled yet) https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25667.html
· Implement the delete Identity functionality
· Added: idea for deleting user data based on discussion at https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25666.html
· Bugfix: tal:repeat property key not accessible due to tal:path() changes Bugfix: e-mail fixbody used forced http instead of detecting https