Net-Worm.Perl.Santy.a ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Kaspersky Lab has detected a new worm which propagates using a vulnerability in phpBB, which is used to create Internet forums. The vulnerability is present in phpBB versions up to 2.0.11. The worm overwrites all .asp, .php, .htm and .shtm files on infected websites with its own code. All users of are recommended to apply the patch available in our downloads. This new worm does not represent any threat to users visiting infected sites as it will not infect computers being used to view infected sites. Available Information: Net-Worm.Perl.Santy.a
I don't see any such patch in your downloads section?
Thats because cpg-nuke is immune to this.
Sorry should have mentioned that cpg-nuke dragonfly (9.0) is completely immune to this.
Where I can find a patch for CpgNuke ?
Average Score: 4
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Added: alert when uploading to large images
· Oops accidentaly cut-paste instead of copy
· Always load syntaxhighlight in BBCode
· bbcode start=N didn't work on all PHP versions
· Fix some responsiveness
· Added: syntax highlighter "diff" Added: bbcode [code] custom line numbers as [code=diff start=10]
· Added: wysiwyg select html range
· Improved syntax highlighting with <pre> and multi-line detection and higlight INI data
· Cleanup some old phpBB code
· Bugfix: Forums attachments config not reloaded after save