Net-Worm.Perl.Santy.a ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Kaspersky Lab has detected a new worm which propagates using a vulnerability in phpBB, which is used to create Internet forums. The vulnerability is present in phpBB versions up to 2.0.11. The worm overwrites all .asp, .php, .htm and .shtm files on infected websites with its own code. All users of are recommended to apply the patch available in our downloads. This new worm does not represent any threat to users visiting infected sites as it will not infect computers being used to view infected sites. Available Information: Net-Worm.Perl.Santy.a
I don't see any such patch in your downloads section?
Thats because cpg-nuke is immune to this.
Sorry should have mentioned that cpg-nuke dragonfly (9.0) is completely immune to this.
Where I can find a patch for CpgNuke ?
Average Score: 4
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Revert: a TPL change created "Unable to find variable" when only checking if exists
· Added: somesort of Grimpow's feature request in https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25701.html
· Merge some Poodle updates
· Get rid of Fix_Quotes
· I think almost everything is now converted to L10N system
· Prepare: language strings Removed: Yahoo Messenger
· Prepare: all 'defined' language strings references to new L10N system (except coppermine)
· Added: MailboX verification due to Microsoft keep banning IP's Now visitors with a hotmail/outlook account can't register as the e-mails will never arrive anyway