- Caching of commonly used data, such as site config
- Template-based theme system
- LEO (Link Engine Optimization)
- Classes for commonly used objects
- Search engine identification
- New admin control system for more flexibility
- Dragonfly theme
Dragonfly 9.0 RC 1 Released ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
The CPG Dev Team is pleased to announce the immediate release of Dragonfly 9.0.0 RC 1. The 9.x series marks a new milestone in CPG-Nuke's history, enhancing the speed, security, and usability well beyond what we accomplished in our 8.x series. Some key features in 9.0 are:
I've got it installed on my test server now and it is awesome! I can't wait to get my theme ported so that I can upgrade my production site. Thanks guys!
Very well done, indeed.
Zip was empty each time I downloaded it.
I've upgraded my "production" site at thompsonx3.com. Ok, it's a family site but it's there if anyone needs to test anything. Anticipating the release of the real thing so I can update other sites that I actually make money for.
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Revert: a TPL change created "Unable to find variable" when only checking if exists
· Added: somesort of Grimpow's feature request in https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25701.html
· Merge some Poodle updates
· Get rid of Fix_Quotes
· I think almost everything is now converted to L10N system
· Prepare: language strings Removed: Yahoo Messenger
· Prepare: all 'defined' language strings references to new L10N system (except coppermine)
· Added: MailboX verification due to Microsoft keep banning IP's Now visitors with a hotmail/outlook account can't register as the e-mails will never arrive anyway