- Caching of commonly used data, such as site config
- Template-based theme system
- LEO (Link Engine Optimization)
- Classes for commonly used objects
- Search engine identification
- New admin control system for more flexibility
- Dragonfly theme
Dragonfly 9.0 RC 1 Released ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
The CPG Dev Team is pleased to announce the immediate release of Dragonfly 9.0.0 RC 1. The 9.x series marks a new milestone in CPG-Nuke's history, enhancing the speed, security, and usability well beyond what we accomplished in our 8.x series. Some key features in 9.0 are:
I've got it installed on my test server now and it is awesome! I can't wait to get my theme ported so that I can upgrade my production site. Thanks guys!
Very well done, indeed.
Zip was empty each time I downloaded it.
I've upgraded my "production" site at thompsonx3.com. Ok, it's a family site but it's there if anyone needs to test anything. Anticipating the release of the real thing so I can update other sites that I actually make money for.
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Solve https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25694.html
· Bugfix: Admin -> Blocks -> Block -> Save: Unknown column 'toggleid' in 'field list'
· Cleanup: viewforum topics array builder
· Bugfix: session failed with dynamic IP
· Bugfix: remove <marquee>, use CSS Finalize: block cssid https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25692.html
· Added: block cssid https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25692.html
· Bugfix: Account registration failed
· Bugfix: first compress data, then encrypt. As compression does not work on encrypted data.
· Bugfix: revamp of TPL parser failed to check context attributes