- Caching of commonly used data, such as site config
- Template-based theme system
- LEO (Link Engine Optimization)
- Classes for commonly used objects
- Search engine identification
- New admin control system for more flexibility
- Dragonfly theme
Dragonfly 9.0 RC 1 Released ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
The CPG Dev Team is pleased to announce the immediate release of Dragonfly 9.0.0 RC 1. The 9.x series marks a new milestone in CPG-Nuke's history, enhancing the speed, security, and usability well beyond what we accomplished in our 8.x series. Some key features in 9.0 are:
I've got it installed on my test server now and it is awesome! I can't wait to get my theme ported so that I can upgrade my production site. Thanks guys!
Very well done, indeed.
Zip was empty each time I downloaded it.
I've upgraded my "production" site at thompsonx3.com. Ok, it's a family site but it's there if anyone needs to test anything. Anticipating the release of the real thing so I can update other sites that I actually make money for.
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Added: unfinished user delete option Bugfix: event listener could be string, forcing callable fails that Bugfix: get_class_basename() undefined $this
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25673.html
· Bugfix: upgrade error table classes_events does not exist
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25671.html
· bugfix: "mkdir(): File exists" https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25670.html
· Bugfix: self::$_poodle_events_classes
· Added: ban MX outlook.com (not enabled yet) https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25667.html
· Implement the delete Identity functionality
· Added: idea for deleting user data based on discussion at https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25666.html
· Bugfix: tal:repeat property key not accessible due to tal:path() changes Bugfix: e-mail fixbody used forced http instead of detecting https