- Caching of commonly used data, such as site config
- Template-based theme system
- LEO (Link Engine Optimization)
- Classes for commonly used objects
- Search engine identification
- New admin control system for more flexibility
- Dragonfly theme
Dragonfly 9.0 RC 1 Released ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
The CPG Dev Team is pleased to announce the immediate release of Dragonfly 9.0.0 RC 1. The 9.x series marks a new milestone in CPG-Nuke's history, enhancing the speed, security, and usability well beyond what we accomplished in our 8.x series. Some key features in 9.0 are:
I've got it installed on my test server now and it is awesome! I can't wait to get my theme ported so that I can upgrade my production site. Thanks guys!
Very well done, indeed.
Zip was empty each time I downloaded it.
I've upgraded my "production" site at thompsonx3.com. Ok, it's a family site but it's there if anyone needs to test anything. Anticipating the release of the real thing so I can update other sites that I actually make money for.
Average Score: 5
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Added: alert when uploading to large images
· Oops accidentaly cut-paste instead of copy
· Always load syntaxhighlight in BBCode
· bbcode start=N didn't work on all PHP versions
· Fix some responsiveness
· Added: syntax highlighter "diff" Added: bbcode [code] custom line numbers as [code=diff start=10]
· Added: wysiwyg select html range
· Improved syntax highlighting with <pre> and multi-line detection and higlight INI data
· Cleanup some old phpBB code
· Bugfix: Forums attachments config not reloaded after save