NEW: Dragonfly Wiki including WYSIWYG ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
We are proud to announce a new system on our Dragonfly website. The new wiki allows all our members to post pages and to modify the current pages. If you don't know what a Wiki is then this page exactly describes what it is. Although the system is pre-alpha it should allow you, as member, to post any HTML documentation about our Dragonfly CMS. When you're member of our DocuMentors group the pages are updated instantly, and when you're a normal member your pages will await approval before they are added to the website. Ofcourse it makes use of our new WYSIWYG system which allows you to switch to different wysiwyg modes or just plain HTML editing. Go check it out now
That's cool, and easy for the documentors who dont know html.
wow great great, this is really nice news, i did not know such a great idea was under developement
I'm not a huge fan of a wiki concept. at least it's another module though so that's a step in the right direction.
great step djmaze
testing comment system
It looks great. I just have one suggestion. When people are editing current posts, there should be an option to give an overview of what they edited so that the person reviewing it doesn't have to try to figure it out.
Tha's a great Modul. Please advise me how to download this mod. Thank in advace.
Average Score: 4.71
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Bugfix: Account registration failed
· Bugfix: first compress data, then encrypt. As compression does not work on encrypted data.
· Bugfix: revamp of TPL parser failed to check context attributes
· Bugfix: BBCode buttons failed to load some times.
· Cleanup more language strings
· Cleanup: more L10N data
· Bugfix: incorrect error "could not be found" in Dragonfly\Output\Js
· Bugfix: syntaxhighlight line-numbers broken due to box-sizing fix