NEW: Dragonfly Wiki including WYSIWYG ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
We are proud to announce a new system on our Dragonfly website. The new wiki allows all our members to post pages and to modify the current pages. If you don't know what a Wiki is then this page exactly describes what it is. Although the system is pre-alpha it should allow you, as member, to post any HTML documentation about our Dragonfly CMS. When you're member of our DocuMentors group the pages are updated instantly, and when you're a normal member your pages will await approval before they are added to the website. Ofcourse it makes use of our new WYSIWYG system which allows you to switch to different wysiwyg modes or just plain HTML editing. Go check it out now
That's cool, and easy for the documentors who dont know html.
wow great great, this is really nice news, i did not know such a great idea was under developement
I'm not a huge fan of a wiki concept. at least it's another module though so that's a step in the right direction.
great step djmaze
testing comment system
It looks great. I just have one suggestion. When people are editing current posts, there should be an option to give an overview of what they edited so that the person reviewing it doesn't have to try to figure it out.
Tha's a great Modul. Please advise me how to download this mod. Thank in advace.
Average Score: 4.71
Please take a second and vote for this article:
· Revert: a TPL change created "Unable to find variable" when only checking if exists
· Added: somesort of Grimpow's feature request in https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25701.html
· Merge some Poodle updates
· Get rid of Fix_Quotes
· I think almost everything is now converted to L10N system
· Prepare: language strings Removed: Yahoo Messenger
· Prepare: all 'defined' language strings references to new L10N system (except coppermine)
· Added: MailboX verification due to Microsoft keep banning IP's Now visitors with a hotmail/outlook account can't register as the e-mails will never arrive anyway