- Page 3 ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
I have reopened and redone the Dragonfly CMS page @ wikipedia.org. Hope it will stay there, last page i did some months ago got deleted, but don't understand why. If you can improve the article, feel free to edit it, still lots of informations needed!
Storez is a comprehensive shopping solution, fully integrated into DragonflyCMS. You can manage currencies, brands, products, stock, order status, locations, payment methods, shipping and taxes. This is not a simple module, so take some time to explore it rather than ask questions without exploring. It does still need further development. Download Available Here • Support Available Here • Report Bugs Here
Congratulations to Dragonfly CMS.
RGW has been placing awards since 2004 and only once a year, Radio Gets Wild chooses only the very best of services for the Supreme Awards
We would like to say many thanks to all the Program Developers / Module / Block and Theme Makers of Dragonflycms. The speed & security backed up with great membership and forum support is a sure winner to be proud of. Looking forward to more great developments and wishing you all the very best for 2008.. see read more for full size award.
The long overdue Dragonfly Resource Digest is now being compiled.
MReviews has had a major overhaul and upgrade to meet DragonflyCMS 220.127.116.11+ requirements. In addition to some security enhancements, dates have been converted to unixtime, and IPs to binary to meet IPv6. Consequently, there are database changes, so back-ups are required before installation. Available Here Support Here
· Revert: a TPL change created "Unable to find variable" when only checking if exists
· Added: somesort of Grimpow's feature request in https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25701.html
· Merge some Poodle updates
· Get rid of Fix_Quotes
· I think almost everything is now converted to L10N system
· Prepare: language strings Removed: Yahoo Messenger
· Prepare: all 'defined' language strings references to new L10N system (except coppermine)
· Added: MailboX verification due to Microsoft keep banning IP's Now visitors with a hotmail/outlook account can't register as the e-mails will never arrive anyway