- Page 4 ⇒ News ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
DFaddons.com is back online and running on a new dedicated server. We plan on putting up a cvs for third party modules and themes for the community. Those developers who would like to place your modules and themes in the dfaddons cvs are more than welcome to. please send me a pm on www.dfaddons.com and I will put you on the list for a cvs account and when we get it running I will contact you to give you access so that you may add your works of art.
Well DFaddons.com has changed owners. The site has been moved to a new server. I had to do do a fresh install of DF and modules for security reason and coding issues. I am going to be putting everything back up as soon as the coding issues are resolved.
We have got the forums restored, all user accounts, downloads,etc. back up and working. Feature that you notice are still down will be coming back online 1 at a time as we get them modified to work properly with the new block changes.
Yes I have had some help but since they do not code for dragonfly it takes longer because of double checking and making sure all details have been addressed. But be assured, everything will be back to normal as soon as it can be.
Ok, well I have heard some complaints about DragonflyCMS not having enough themes and this and that. So i am stepping up. I am not the best but I am not the worst. I am willing to teach those who do not know how to theme the method in which I use to port themes. Which works pretty good as far as I can tell. So if you want to contribute and/or learn to port themes. I am starting a theme team on my site. You do not have to know how to anything but you must be willing to learn. There are 2 parts to a theme Graphics and code.
Go PHP5. You may have heard of it, you may not. Go PHP 5 is a strong initiative which is trying to push for vital change in the PHP community. PHP has a hefty following of developers and and has served those developers well. However, PHP 5 has been ignored by the majority of hosts and large projects for far too long now. Given that PHP 6 is now in major development isn't about time companies let go of the past and allowed change for the better? With companies refusing to upgrade, developers are forced to code for PHP 4 (including myself!). With developers still providing so much code for PHP 4, hosting companies are reluctant to upgrade. It's a vicious circle that has been a sticking point for a long time.
Switch to PHP 5.2 before February 5th, 2008
· Added: unfinished user delete option Bugfix: event listener could be string, forcing callable fails that Bugfix: get_class_basename() undefined $this
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25673.html
· Bugfix: upgrade error table classes_events does not exist
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25671.html
· bugfix: "mkdir(): File exists" https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25670.html
· Bugfix: self::$_poodle_events_classes
· Added: ban MX outlook.com (not enabled yet) https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25667.html
· Implement the delete Identity functionality
· Added: idea for deleting user data based on discussion at https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25666.html
· Bugfix: tal:repeat property key not accessible due to tal:path() changes Bugfix: e-mail fixbody used forced http instead of detecting https