Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Bugfix: includes/dragonfly/output/tools.php line 110: filesize(): stat failed Bugfix: includes/dragonfly/output/tools.php line 111: readfile(): failed to open stream: No such file or directory Bugfix: includes/dragonfly/output/js.php line 80/81: Undefined variable: lang Bugfix: header.php line 28: Undefined property: Poodle\Kernels\Dragonfly::$SESSION
· Added: Throw HTTP Status 404 Not Found
· Bugfix: xml_set_character_data_handler
· Cleanup merge
· Remove PHP 5 support Update Poodle core
· Fix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/p=159935.html Fix: admin editing text banner returns "text_title cannot be NULL" Fix: SQL error $bid is NULL when $bid in not integer > 0
· Fixed News comments search https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/p=159910.html#159910
· Allow CPG_DEGUB to turn on debugging https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25688.html