Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Improved setting auth hashing option
· Improved: Argon2i and Scrypt hash support
· Enabled: admin auth->default_pass_hash_algo option
· Removed: removed old Scrypt due to incompatibility with PHP 7.2's lidsodium
· Added: extract static data from Phar at install
· Added: made phar modules optional feature Bugfix: cpg_delete_msg() to \Dragonfly\Page::confirm() Bugfix: installer undefined object $installer
· Get phar based modules fully working
· Bugfix: undefined $m
· Improved support for loading data from phar files
· Added: base support for loading files from Phar so that extracting a Module is not required Still needs more improvements for loading TPL data from Phar