Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Fix class constructors naming Fix nbbcode 'e' modified
· Sync: poodle source code Change: speedup Forums viewtopic
· Bugfix: get_fileinfo() https failed
· cleanup more translations
· Cleanup some language code
· Some bots allow cookies, ignore it Improved bbcode [search]
· New forums search system
· Moved: User_Info blocks to Your_Account
· Make video's max-width 100% by default
· Bugfix: syntax highlighter string matching